Read the side effects of Radium Ra 223 Dichloride as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting.Blood and Lymphatic System Disorders
- Reduction in the number of blood cells.Renal and Urinary Disorders
- Renal failure and impairment.Hematologic Laboratory Abnormalities
- Anemia, low lymphocyte count, decrease in leukocytes, reduced platelet count, low number of neutrophils.General
- Swelling of arms or legs.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.