Read the side effects of Quinapril as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Dizziness, coughing, fatigue, nausea , vomiting, chest pain, low blood pressure, difficulty in breathing, diarrhea, headache, muscle pain, rash and back pain. General
- Uneasiness, viral infections and anaphylactoid reaction. Heart
- Palpitations, dilatation of blood vessels, fast heart rate, heart failure, heart attack, stroke, chest pain, high blood pressure, low blood pressure and abnormal heart rhythm. Blood
- Anemia. Gastrointestinal
- Flatulence, dry mouth or throat, constipation, gastrointestinal bleeding, inflammation of pancreas, abnormal liver function, and indigestion. Central Nervous System
- Drowsiness, fainting, nervousness, depression, sleeplessness, and tingling. Skin
- Hair loss, increased sweating, itching, skin inflammation, sensitivity to light, and rash. Genitourinary
- Urinary tract infection, impotence, and kidney failure. Respiratory
- Eosinophila and lung infection. Miscellaneous
- Abnormal vision, fluid retention, joint pain, liver inflammation, and decrease in platelets.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.