Read the side effects of Propantheline as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Central Nervous System
- Increased sensitivity to light, dizziness, nervousness, difficulty in sleeping and headache. Eye and ENT
- Dry mouth, loss of sense of taste and blurred vision. Gastrointestinal
- Stomach upset, vomiting, bloating and constipation. Heart
- Fast heart rate and palpitations. Miscellaneous
- Difficulty in urination, skin rash and itching.
Other Precautions :
* Good oral hygiene, plenty of fluid intake and sucking of sugarless hard candy helps relieve dry mouth.