Review the side-effects of Propantheline
as documented in medical literature. The term "side effects" refers to unintended effects that can occur as a result of taking the medication. In majority of the instances these side-effects are mild and easily tolerable, however sometimes they can be more severe and can be detrimental.
If the side effects are not tolerable adjusting the dosage or switching to a different medication can help to manage or overcome side effects. If you have any doubts or questions, we recommend seeking advice from your doctor or pharmacist
Central Nervous System
- Increased sensitivity to light, dizziness, nervousness, difficulty in sleeping and headache. Eye and ENT
- Dry mouth, loss of sense of taste and blurred vision. Gastrointestinal
- Stomach upset, vomiting, bloating and constipation. Heart
- Fast heart rate and palpitations. Miscellaneous
- Difficulty in urination, skin rash and itching.
Other Precautions :
* Good oral hygiene, plenty of fluid intake and sucking of sugarless hard candy helps relieve dry mouth.