Read the side effects of Pregabalin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Central Nervous System
- Dizziness, sleepiness, fatigue, euphoric mood, confusion, suicidal thoughts, irritability, abnormal movements, and problems with speech, memory or attention.
Eye and ENT
- Blurred vision, double vision, vertigo
- Dry mouth, constipation, increased appetite, flatulence, vomiting, abdominal distension, abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea.
- Urinary incontinence, sexual dysfunction
– Heart failure, problems with heart rhythm
- Pain in muscles and joints.
-Inflammation of nose and upper throat, difficulty with breathing
- Reduced platelet count which may result in easy bruising
- Allergic reaction called angioedema which results in face and throat swelling and difficulty with breathing, fluid retention, swelling of feet, weight gain, low blood sugar
Other Precautions :
*Avoid alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
Do not discontinue the medicine suddenly without consulting the doctor as it may lead to withdrawal symptoms.