Read the side effects of Posaconazole as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Gl disorders, specifically, nausea, vomiting, and increased levels of liver enzymes. Body as a Whole
- Fever, headache, rigors, fatigue, swelling in the legs, loss of appetite, dizziness, fluid retention, weakness. Heart
- High blood pressure and low blood pressure. Blood
- Anemia, decrease in white blood cells. Genitourinary
- Vaginal bleeding. Gastrointestinal
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, indigestion. Heart
- Fast heart rate. Infection
- Inflammation of pharynx, upper respiratory tract infection. Liver
- Bilirubinemia. Metabolic
- Increase or decrease in blood minerals. Musculoskeletal
- Muscle and joint pain, back pain. Blood
- Decrease in platelet counts. Central Nervous System
- Sleeplessness and anxiety. Respiratory
- Coughing, difficulty in breathing, nosebleed. Skin
- Rash and itching.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.