Read the side effects of Plazomicin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• Decreased kidney function
• Ringing sensation in the ear
• Loss of hearing
• Nausea and vomiting
• Fluctuations in blood pressure
• Breathing difficulty
• Increased alanine aminotransferase enzyme level
Other Precautions :
• Plazomicin treatment should only be suggested to patients with no alternative therapies or those with limited treatment options.
• Treatment with plazomicin should be discontinued if any allergic reaction occurs and the patient should be treated in a critical care unit to avoid life-threatening complications.