Review the side-effects of Pioglitazone
as documented in medical literature. The term "side effects" refers to unintended effects that can occur as a result of taking the medication. In majority of the instances these side-effects are mild and easily tolerable, however sometimes they can be more severe and can be detrimental.
If the side effects are not tolerable adjusting the dosage or switching to a different medication can help to manage or overcome side effects. If you have any doubts or questions, we recommend seeking advice from your doctor or pharmacist
- Congestive heart failure. Central Nervous System
- Headache. Eye and ENT
- Inflammation of pharynx, swelling of the retina. Gastrointestinal
- Tooth disorders. Liver
- Elevated liver enzymes, inflammation or damage of liver. Blood
- Anemia. Metabolic
- Low glucose level with symptoms of shakiness, dizziness, sweating, headache, pale skin, hunger. Musculoskeletal
- Bone fractures, muscle pain. Respiratory
- Upper respiratory tract infection, sinusitis. Miscellaneous
Other Precautions :
*Do not stop taking this medicine without speaking to your doctor first.