Read the side effects of Phenobarbitone as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Central Nervous system
- Agitation, confusion, involuntary movements, incoordination, CNS depression, nightmares, nervousness, mental disturbance, hallucinations, sleeplessness, anxiety, drowsiness, and dizziness and thinking abnormality. Respiratory
- Difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath. Heart
- Slow heart rate, low blood pressure and fainting. Gastrointestinal
- Nausea, vomiting and constipation. Miscellaneous
- Headache, injection site reactions, hypersensitivity reactions, fever, liver damage and anemia.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.