Read the side effects of Oxymetholone as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Jaundice, liver damage and liver cancer.
Prepubertal: Penis enlargement and increased frequency of erections.
Postpubertal: Inhibition of testicular function, decrease in testis size, decrease in sperm cell count, impotence, painful erection and bladder irritability.
Clitoris enlargement and menstrual irregularities.
In Both Sexes
Increased or decreased sexual drive.
Central Nervous System
- Excitation and sleeplessness.
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Unusual bleeding, anemia and decrease in white blood cells.
- Breast enlargement in males.
- Deepening of voice in females.
- Excessive hair growth over the body, baldness in women and hair loss.
- Muscle cramps.
Body as a Whole
- Decreased glucose tolerance and increased level of liver enzymes.
Other Precautions :
* Monitor cholesterol, lipid, calcium levels, liver and kidney functions during the treatment.