Read the side effects of Omeprazole as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Body As a Whole
- Hypersensitivity reactions including shock, asthma, hives, fever, pain, fatigue and uneasiness. Heart
- Chest pain, fast or slow heart rate, palpitations, high blood pressure and swelling in the extremities. Genitourinary
- Breast enlargement in male. Metabolic
- Low sugar and weight gain. ♦ Musculoskeletal
- Muscle weakness, muscle cramps/pain, joint pain, leg pain, immune-mediated necrotizing myopathy (IMNM)
and bone fracture. Central Nervous System
- Sleep disturbances, depression, agitation, aggression, hallucinations, confusion, nervousness, apathy, drowsiness, anxiety, dream abnormalities, tremors, tingling and uneasiness. Respiratory
- Nose bleed and pharyngeal pain. Skin
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome, hives, rash, inflammation, itching, hair loss and dry skin. Eye and ENT
- Ringing in the ear, taste perversion, dry eye, blurred vision, double vision and eye irritation. Genitourinary
- Blood in urine, protein in urine, urinary tract infection, urinary frequency and testicular pain. Blood
- Anemia, decrease in white blood cells and platelets.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.