Read the side effects of Nifedipine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or faintness, headache, weakness, flushing, nausea, heartburn, muscle cramps, sore throat and swelling of feet or lower legs. Heart
- Swelling in the extremities and palpitations.
Nausea, diarrhea, constipation, cramps and flatulence. Respiratory
- Nasal and chest congestion and shortness of breath. Musculoskeletal
- Inflammation, joint stiffness and muscle cramps. Central Nervous System
- Shakiness, nervousness, jitteriness, sleep disturbances, blurred vision and difficulty in balance. Miscellaneous
- Skin inflammation, itching, hives, fever, increased sweating, chills and sexual disorders.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.