Read the side effects of Netarsudil as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• Watering of the eye
• Pain at the site of application
• Conjunctival bleed or redness
• Corneal verticillata (The formation of a faint golden-brown whorl pattern due to corneal deposits)
• Blurred vision
• Discoloration of the cornea
• Redness of the eyelid
Other Precautions :
• Avoid touching the tip of the dropper to the eye or any surface to avoid the contamination of the ophthalmic solution which may lead to eye infection.
• In case of any pre-existing eye disease, use with caution to reduce the risk of side effects.
• Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.