Read the side effects of Nebivolol as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Slow heart rate, heart failure, low blood pressure .
- Diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain,constipation.
Central Nervous System
- Headache, dizziness, sleeplessness, weakness, tingling. Respiratory
- Wheezing, cough, nasopharyngitis (inflammation of nose and throat).
- Increased level of cholesterol, and uric acid in the blood.
Others: fatigue, peripheral edema, joint pain, rash
Other Precautions :
*Avoid excess dosage.
*Nebivolol may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.