Read the side effects of Naproxen as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Body as a Whole
- Allergic reactions, menstrual disorders, chills and fever. Gastrointestinal
- Heartburn, abdominal pain, nausea, constipation, blood in stools, diarrhea, indigestion and mouth ulcer. Central Nervous System
- Headache, dizziness, drowsiness, lightheadedness and vertigoInability to concentrate, depression, dream abnormalities, sleeplessness, uneasiness, muscle pain, muscle weakness, mental illness, convulsions. Skin
- Itching, skin eruptions, increased sweating and bruising. ENT
- Ringing in the ear, visual disturbances and hearing disturbances. Heart
- Edema, palpitations, heart failure, high blood pressure and lung swelling. General
- Difficulty in breathing and increased thirst. Liver
- Jaundice and abnormal liver function tests. Blood
- Eosinophilia, leucopenia, blood in stools, decrease in white blood cells and platelets. Metabolic
- Decrease/increase in blood sugar. Respiratory
- Lung inflammation and asthma.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.