Read the side effects of Metronidazole as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Headache, loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal cramping. Blood
- Decrease in white blood cells and platelets. Heart
- ECG changes. Central Nervous System
- Brain disease, seizures, eye nerve problems, dizziness, unsteadiness, in coordination, confusion, irritability, depression, weakness and sleeplessness. Hypersensitivity
- Hives, rash, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, skin death, flushing, nasal congestion, dryness of the mouth and fever. Genitourinary
- Painful urination, bladder inflammation, adequate urination and incontinence.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.