Read the side effects of Methylprednisolone as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Heart failure, high blood pressure and fluid retention. Musculoskeletal
- Muscle weakness, loss of muscle mass, joint inflammation, tendon rupture, vertebral compression and fractures. Gastrointestinal
- Peptic ulcer and abdominal distention. Skin
- Facial swelling increased sweating, redness and rash. Central Nervous System
- Stroke, convulsions, unsteadiness and headache. Genitourinary
- Suppression of growth in children and menstrual irregularities. Metabolic
- Increased blood sugar level. Eye
- Increased eye pressure.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.