Read the side effects of Meperidine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Respiratory depression, poor blood circulation, shock and heart arrest. Central Nervous System
- Emotion, anxiety, weakness, headache, agitation, tremor, uncoordinated muscle movements, convulsions, transient hallucinations and disorientation and visual disturbances. Gastrointestinal
- Dry mouth, constipation and biliary tract spasm. Heart
- Flushing of the face, fast/slow heart rate, palpitation, low blood pressure and fainting. Genitourinary
- Urinary retention. Allergic reactions
- Itching, hives and rash.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.