Read the side effects of Lusutrombopag as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• The most common side effect of lusutrombopag is a headache.
• Patients can also experience worsening of existing liver damage due to blood clots that could occur during the treatment with lusutrombopag.
• These blood clots obstruct or make the blood vessel narrow resulting in an inadequate blood flow to the liver that could further lead to portal hypertension
(increased blood pressure in the blood vessels of the liver).
• Patients must consult a doctor immediately when side effects caused by lusutrombopag tablets are disturbing or troublesome.
Other Precautions :
• Do not take an extra dose as it may result in severe or life-threatening side effects.
• Never recommend lusutrombopag to another person who has the same symptoms or signs without a doctor’s approval.