Read the side effects of Lorlatinib as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• Psychiatric- Mood effects
• Nervous disorder- sleep effects, speech effects, cognitive effects, headache, dizziness, peripheral neuropathy
• Respiratory- cough, shortness of breath
• Ocular- vision disturbances
• Gastrointestinal- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Constipation
• Musculoskeletal- Joint pain, muscle pain, back pain, pain in extremity • Skin- Rash
• General- edema, weight gain, fatigue, fever
• Infections- Upper respiratory tract infections
Other Precautions :
Prior to taking Lorlatinib, the patient needs to inform their healthcare provider about all the medical conditions, including-
• Episodes of seizures or depression
• High cholesterol levels
• Heart problems
• Lung or breathing problems
• are pregnant or plan to become pregnant as Lorlatinib can be harmful for the baby
• Breastfeeding. Do not breastfeed during treatment and for 7 days after the final dose.
The patient should inform the healthcare provider about all the medicines they take including, OTCs, vitamins, herbal supplements and prescription medicines.