Read the side effects of Levothyroxine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Fatigue, increased appetite, weight loss, heat intolerance, fever and excessive sweating. Central nervous system
- Headache, hyperactivity, nervousness, anxiety, irritability, emotional lability and sleeplessness. Musculoskeletal
- Tremor and muscle weakness. Heart
- Palpitations, fast heart rate, abnormal heart rhythm, increased pulse and blood pressure, heart failure, chest pain and heart attack. Respiratory
- Difficulty in breathing. Gastrointestinal
- Diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and elevation in liver function tests. Skin
- Hair loss and flushing. Endocrine
- Decreased bone mineral density. Reproductive
- Menstrual irregularities and impaired fertility.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.