Read the side effects of Lansoprazole as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Central Nervous System
- Headache. Skin
- Severe allergic reactions. Eye and ENT
- Speech disorder. Gastrointestinal
- Diarrhea, abdominal pain, constipation, nausea, inflammation of pancreas and vomiting. Genitourinary
- Urinary retention. Blood
- Decrease in white blood cells, platelets, neutrophils, anemia and bleeding. Liver
- Liver damage. Miscellaneous
- Injection site pain/reaction and life-threatening allergic reactions.
Other Precautions :
*Do not change the dose or stop taking this medication unless advised by health care provider.