Read the side effects of Itraconazole as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain and loss appetite. Body as a Whole
- Fluid retention, fatigue, fever and uneasiness. Skin
- Rash and itching. Central Nervous System
- Headache, dizziness, decreased sexual activity and drowsiness. Heart
- High blood pressure. Metabolic
- Decrease in potassium level. Genitourinary
- Impotence. Liver
- Abnormal liver function. ♦ Respiratory
- Difficulty in breathing
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.