Read the side effects of Ioxilan as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Body As A Whole
- Headache, fever, blood clot at injection site, chills, allergic reaction, weakness, chest and back pain, swelling of the neck and face, pain, swelling in the extremities. Heart
- Chest pain, high or low blood pressure, slow heart rate, abnormal heart rhythm, fainting, fast heart rate, and dilatation of blood vessels. Gastrointestinal
- Nausea, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, constipation, indigestion, difficulty in swallowing, gastrointestinal bleeding, ileus, liver failure. Central Nervous System
- Dizziness, drowsiness, tingling, night blindness, fainting, decreased muscle tone. Respiratory
- Difficulty in breathing, inflammation of pharynx, nose inflammation. Eye and ENT
- Abnormal vision, eye inflammation, taste perversion. Genitourinary
- Absence of urination, painful urination, blood in urine, infection of urinary tract, and , kidney failure. Skin
- Itching, increased sweating, hives and rash.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.