Read the side effects of Interferon Beta 1A as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Influenza-like symptoms (headache, fatigue, fever, rigors, chest pain, back pain, muscle pain), abdominal pain, depression, elevated liver enzymes level and blood disorder.
- Injection site reactions and injection site necrosis.
Central Nervous System
- Muscle tightness, poor coordination, epilepsy and drowsiness.
- Thyroid disorder.
- Abdominal pain and dry mouth.
- Increased level of liver enzymes and abnormal liver function.
- Muscle/joint/back pain.
- Decrease in blood cells, anemia and swelling of lymph nodes.
- Rash and redness.
- Increased urinary frequency and urinary incontinence.
- Abnormal vision.
Other Precautions :
*Avoid excess dosage.