Read the side effects of Hydroxychloroquine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Rash, discoloration of hair, irritable bowel syndrome, stomach cramps, dizziness, muscle pain, nerve pain and loss of appetite. Central Nervous System
- Irritability, nervousness, emotional changes, nightmares, psychosis, headache, fainting, ringing in the ear, involuntary eye movement, nerve deafness, convulsions and unsteadiness. Eye
- Sensitivity to light, vision changes and muscle weakness. Gastrointestinal
- Stomach/abdominal pain, severe nausea/vomiting. Skin
- Easy bleeding/bruising and itching.
Other Precautions :
*Patient may develop with mild dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.