Read the side effects of Hydroxocobalamin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Redness of the skin, rash, high blood pressure, nausea, headache and injection site pain. Eye
- Swelling, irritation and redness. Gastrointestinal
- Difficulty in swallowing, abdominal discomfort, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion and lower gastrointestinal bleeding. General
- Swelling in the extremities and chest discomfort. Immune system
- Allergic reaction. Central Nervous system
- Memory impairment, dizziness, and restlessness. Respiratory
- Difficulty in breathing, throat tightness and dry throat. Skin
- Hives and itching. Miscellaneous
- Hot flush.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.