Read the side effects of Gatifloxacin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Nausea, vaginal inflammation, diarrhea, headache and dizziness.
Body as a Whole
- Allergic reactions, weakness, back pain, chest pain, chills, facial swelling and fever.
- High blood pressure and palpitations.
Abdominal pain, loss of appetite, constipation, indigestion, flatulence, inflammation of stomach/tongue/mouth, mouth ulcer, oral infection and vomiting.
- Increased sugar level in blood, swelling in the extremities and increased thirst.
- Joint pain and leg cramps.
Central Nervous System
- Abnormal dreams, agitation, anxiety, confusion, sleeplessness, nervousness, tingling, drowsiness, tremor, dilatation of blood vessels and fainting.
- Difficulty in breathing and inflammation of pharynx.
- Dry skin, itching, rash and sweating.
Eye and ENT
- Abnormal vision, taste perversion and ringing in the ear.
- Painful urination.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.