Read the side effects of Gadoterate meglumine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Nausea, headache, injection site pain, injection site coldness and burning sensation. Heart
- Abnormal heart rhythm, fast or slow heart rate. Immune System
- Hypersensitivity/anaphylactoid reactions including heart arrest, respiratory arrest, blue or purple coloration of the skin or mucous, throat swelling, asthma, eye inflammation, eyelid swelling, increased tears, increased sweating and hives. Central Nervous System
- Coma, convulsion, fainting, lightheadedness, smell loss, tremor Musculoskeletal
- Muscle contracture, muscle weakness. Gastrointestinal
- Diarrhea, increased salivary secretion. General
- Uneasiness and fever. Skin
- Inflammation of a vein
Other Precautions :
*Avoid excess dosage.