Read the side effects of Gabapentin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Body As A Whole
- Fatigue, increased weight, back pain, swelling in the extremities, weakness, infection, headache, accidental injury and abdominal pain. Heart
- Dilatation of blood vessels. Gastrointestinal
- Indigestion, dry mouth or throat, constipation, increased appetite, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and flatulence. Blood
- Decrease in white blood cells. Musculoskeletal
- Muscle pain and fracture. Central Nervous System
- Drowsiness, dizziness, incoordination, night blindness, tremor, nervousness, memory loss, depression, abnormal thinking and twitching. Respiratory
- Runny nose and cough. Skin
- Abrasion, itching and rash. Metabolic
- Swelling in the extremities, weight gain and increased blood sugar. Genitourinary
- Impotence. Eye and ENT
- Blurred vision, eye inflammation, double vision and ear infection.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.