Read the side effects of Furosemide as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Liver impairment, jaundice, loss of appetite, elevated liver enzyme levels, inflammation of pancreas, stomach irritation, cramping, diarrhea, constipation, nausea and vomiting. Hypersensitivity
- Severe anaphylactic (e.g. with shock) and inflammatory of blood vessels. Central Nervous System
- Ringing in the ear, hearing loss, tingling, vertigo, dizziness, headache and blurred vision/visual defect. Blood
- Anemia, decrease in platelets and white blood cells. Skin
- Skin inflammation, redness, bruising, photosensitivity, hives, rash, itching, Stevens-Johnson syndrome and skin damage. Heart
- Increase in cholesterol and low blood pressure. Miscellaneous
- Increased sugar, muscle spasm, weakness, restlessness, urinary bladder spasm and fever.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.