Read the side effects of Fremanezumab-vfrm as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The most common side effects of fremanezumab-vfrm include-
• Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, and itching)
• Allergic reactions such as swelling of the face
or the throat and breathing difficulty
Other Precautions :
• Use the vial within 24 hours if kept at room temperature and discard if it is kept for more than 24 hours.
• Never take a fremanezumab-vfrm injection for a condition it is not prescribed.
• Do not recommend fremanezumab-vfrm to another person with similar symptoms of a migraine because it requires medical judgment.