Read the side effects of Fomepizole as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Headache, nausea, dizziness, increased drowsiness and bad /metallic taste.
Body as a Whole
- Abdominal pain, fever, multi organ system failure, pain during injection, inflammation at injection site, backache and hangover.
- Slow/fast heart rate, inflammation of veins, shock and low blood pressure.
- Vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, heartburn, decreased appetite and liver damage.
- Eosinophillia, anemia, inflammation of lymph nodes, disseminated intravascular blood clot and anemia.
Central Nervous System
- Lightheadedness, seizure, agitation, feeling drunk, facial flush, fainting, night blindness, anxiety, "feeling strange" and decreased environmental awareness.
- Hiccups and inflammation of pharynx.
- Application site reaction and rash.
Eye and ENT
- Abnormal smell, speech/visual disturbances, transient blurred vision and roar in ear.
- Absence of urine.
Other Precautions :
* Safety and effectiveness needed for children, elderly, pregnant and breastfeeding women.