Read the side effects of Fluvoxamine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Nausea, sleeplessness, drowsiness, headache, weakness, vomiting, nervousness, agitation and dizziness.
Body as a Whole
- Flu-like syndrome, chills and uneasiness.
- Palpitations and fainting.
- Diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, loss of appetite, vomiting, dry mouth, flatulence, tooth disorder, difficulty in swallowing, gastrointestinal bleeding and blood in stool.
- Anemia and bruising.
- Weight gain and weight loss.
Central Nervous System
- Tremor, anxiety, dilatation of blood vessels, agitation, decrease in sexual activity, depression, decreased muscle tone, epilepsy, abnormal dreams, twitching, over active and mood elevation.
- Upper respiratory tract infection, difficulty in breathing, yawn and nosebleed.
-Sweating and hives.
-Abnormal ejaculation, urinary frequency, urinary retention, impotence, sexual dysfunction, blood in urine, prolonged menstrual period and vaginal bleeding.
Other Precautions :
* It may cause loss of appetite and weight loss in children; monitor weight and growth in children while taking this drug.