Read the side effects of Fluvastatin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tightness in the chest, chest pain and difficulty in breathing. Gastrointestinal
- Nausea, sore throat, pale stools and heartburn. Central Nervous System
- Headache and mental or mood changes. ♦ Musculoskeletal
- Joint pain, muscle pain, tenderness or weakness and immune-mediated necrotizing myopathy (IMNM). Skin
- Rash, hives, itching, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue, red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin, numbness or tingling of the skin, arm, or leg. Respiratory
- Sinus pain and cough. Genitourinary
- Change in the amount of urine produced, dark urine, painful or frequent urination. ♦ Metabolic- Changes in liver enzymes level
- Fever, chills and flu-like symptoms.
Other Precautions :
*Serum cholesterol and triglyceride levels should be measured before therapy.