Read the side effects of Fluoxetine and Olanzapine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Disturbance in attention, dry mouth, fatigue, excessive sleepiness, increased appetite, swelling in the extremities, drowsiness, tremor, blurred vision , and increased weight. Eye and ENT
- Taste perversion. Gastrointestinal
- Flatulence, abdominal distension and diarrhea. General
- Fluid retention, weakness, pain, fever, chills, neck rigidity, photosensitivity reaction. Metabolic
- Weight loss and increased appetite. Musculoskeletal
- Connective tissue disorders, joint pain, pain in extremity, muscle stiffness. Central Nervous System
- Lethargy, restlessness, abnormal thinking, nervousness, memory loss. Genitourinary
- Erectile dysfunction, breast pain, irregular periods, urinary frequency, and urinary incontinence. Heart
- Dilatation of blood vessels. Skin
- Hair loss, dry skin, itching.
Other Precautions :
*Avoid excess dosage.