Review the side-effects of Fenoldopam Mesylate
as documented in medical literature. The term "side effects" refers to unintended effects that can occur as a result of taking the medication. In majority of the instances these side-effects are mild and easily tolerable, however sometimes they can be more severe and can be detrimental.
If the side effects are not tolerable adjusting the dosage or switching to a different medication can help to manage or overcome side effects. If you have any doubts or questions, we recommend seeking advice from your doctor or pharmacist
- Low blood pressure, chest pain, slow heart rate, heart failure, heart attack and palpitations. Central Nervous System
- Headache and fever. Skin
- Flushing. Gastrointestinal
- Nausea. Genitourinary
- Decreased urination. Blood
- Bleeding, increase in white blood cells. Metabolic
- Elevated BUN, LDH, serum glucose, and transaminase levels. Musculoskeletal
- Limb cramp. Respiratory
- Difficulty in breathing, upper respiratory disorder.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.