Read the side effects of Exenatide as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Nausea. Central Nervous System
- Dizziness or lightheadedness, nervousness, mood changes, weakness, shakiness, confusion, epilepsy and loss of consciousness. Gastrointestinal
- Extreme thirst, extreme hunger, stomach upset, vomiting, diarrhea and difficulty in swallowing. Skin
- Rash, hives and itching. Allergic reactions
- Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs and difficulty in breathing.
Other Precautions :
*If patient is taking oral contraceptives or antibiotics take them one hour before this medication.