Read the side effects of Ethosuximide as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
♦ Body As A Whole
- Allergic reaction, DRESS syndrome
- Loss of appetite, stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, cramps, abdominal pain, weight loss and diarrhea. Blood
- Decrease in white blood cells, platelets with or without bone marrow suppression and increase in eosinophilia. Central Nervous System
- Drowsiness, headache, dizziness, emotional state, hiccups, irritability, hyperactivity, lethargy, fatigue, incoordination, sleep disturbances, abnormal dreams, inability to concentrate and aggressiveness. Skin
- Hives, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, itching, rashes and abnormal hair growth. Eye
- Vision problem. Genitourinary
- Vaginal bleeding and blood in urine.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.