Read the side effects of Ethambutol as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Vision impairment. Hypersensitivity
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome, skin inflammation, redness of the skin, itching and joint pain. Gastrointestinal
- Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach upset and abdominal pain. Central Nervous System
- Fever, uneasiness, headache, dizziness, mental confusion, disorientation and hallucinations. Blood
- Decrease in white blood cells and platelets.
Other Precautions :
* Take full course of treatment.