Read the side effects of Estrogen as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Breast pain or tenderness, change in sexual desire, vaginal discharge, swelling, redness, burning, itching and irritation of the vagina. Gastrointestinal
- Stomach upset, vomiting, heartburn, constipation, diarrhea and gas. Central Nervous System
- Nervousness, depression, dizziness, tight muscles, weakness, tingling and movement disorders. Metabolic
- Weight gain or loss and loss of appetite. Skin
- Hair loss, unwanted hair growth and darkening of the skin. Musculoskeletal
- Leg cramps and joint pain. Allergic Reactions
- Rash, blisters, hives, itching, swelling of the eyes, face, tongue, throat, hands, arms, feet, ankles or lower legs, hoarseness, difficulty in breathing or swallowing. Miscellaneous
- Sore throat, fever, chills, cough and other signs of infection.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.