Read the side effects of Epoprostenol as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Chest pain, anxiety, dizziness, slow or fast heart rate, difficulty in breathing, abdominal pain and musculoskeletal pain. General
- Weakness, fever, chills, flushing and flu-like symptoms. Heart
- Paleness, bluish color of the skin, palpitations, stroke, shock, bleeding, low blood pressure and heart attack. Gastrointestinal
- Loss of appetite, excess fluid, constipation, nausea, vomiting and flatulence. Metabolic
- Swelling in the leg, decreased potassium level in blood and weight loss/gain. Musculoskeletal
- Joint/bone/jaw pain. Central Nervous System
- Confusion, convulsion, depression, sleeplessness and headache. Respiratory
- Increased cough, nosebleed, excess fluid and inflammation of sinus. Skin
- Itching, rash, sweating, skin ulcer and hives. Eye
- Lazy eye and vision abnormality. Genitourinary
- Urinary tract infection and blood in urine.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid alcohol consumption.