Read the side effects of Doxycycline as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tongue inflammation and difficulty in swallowing. Skin
- Rash and photosensitivity. Genitourinary
- Rise in Blood Urea Nitrogen. Hypersensitivity
- Hives, swelling, shock and redness of the skin. Blood
- Anemia, eosinophilia, decrease in white blood cells and platelets. Miscellaneous
- Bulging fontanels in infants and stroke.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.