Read the side effects of Diltiazem as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Central Nervous System
- Headache, depression, hallucinations, sleeplessness, tremor, dizziness, fatigue and flushing. Gastrointestinal
- Nausea, increased thirst, vomiting, GI discomfort and gum swelling. Skin
- Rash, redness and photosensitivity. Liver
- Liver inflammation. Eye and ENT
- Eye irritation and ringing in the ear. Miscellaneous
- Dry mouth, ankle swelling, low blood pressure and shortness of breath.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.