Read the side effects of Diclofenac Sodium and Misoprostol as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, esophageal ulceration, vomiting of blood, gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GST), rectal bleeding, peptic ulcer, gastrointestinal perforation.Gynecological
- Postmenopausal vaginal bleeding, breast pain, painful periods, intermenstrual bleeding, vaginal discharge, menstrual disorders, excessive bleeding.Cardiovascular System
- Irregular heartbeat, atrial fibrillation, congestive heart failure(CHF), hypertension, hypotension, palpitations, inflammation of a vein, loss of consciousness, premature ventricular contractions.Central Nervous System
- Coma, convulsions, depression, dizziness, hallucinations, psychotic reaction, drowsiness, headache, meningitis, stroke, insomnia, pain in one or more nerves, anxiety, impaired concentration, confusion, disorientation, abnormal dreams , irritability, nervousness, fear.Skin
- Photosensitivity, skin ulceration, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, acne, rash, increased sweating, toxic epidermal necrolysis(TEN).Genitourinary
- Urinary bladder inflammation, RBC in urine, interstitial nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, papillary necrosis, proteinuria, renal failure, urinary tract infection.Hematologic-Lymphatic
- Low level of WBC, blood disorders, eosinophilia, enlargement of lymph nodes, reduction in RBC.Liver and Biliary System
- Abnormal hepatic function, hepatitis, jaundice, liver failure, pancreatitis.Hypersensitivity
- Swelling, laryngeal/pharyngeal edema, hives.Respiratory
- Pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, respiratory depression.Male Reproductive Disorders
- Impotence, perineal pain.Musculoskeletal System
- Joint pain, muscle pain.Miscellaneous
- Blood infection, weakness, fever, chills, death.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.