Read the side effects of Clofazimine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Pigmentation from pink to brownish-black, scaly skin and dryness, rash and itching. Gastrointestinal
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, gastrointestinal intolerance. Eye
- Discoloration of cornea and conjunctiva along with dryness and irritation of the eyes. Other
- Discoloration of urine, feces, sputum, sweat, elevated blood sugar, elevated ESR(erythrocyte sedimentation rate). Central Nervous System
- Dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, headache, giddiness, nerve pain, taste disorder.
Other Precautions :
*Do not change the dosage without your doctor's advice.