Read the side effects of Clindamycin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Abdominal pain, inflammation of intestine/esophagus, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Hypersensitivity
- Rash and hives. Skin
- Itching and vaginal inflammation. Liver
- Jaundice and abnormal liver function tests. Genitourinary
- BUN (blood urea nitrogen) , protein in urine and absence of urine. Blood
- Eosinophilia and decreased white blood cells. Musculoskeletal
- Joint inflammation.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.