Read the side effects of Clarithromycin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Nausea, diarrhea, abnormal taste, stomach upset, abdominal pain and headache. Central Nervous System
- Mood changes, tremor, dizziness, confusion, seizures, sleeplessness, hallucinations, nightmares, tinnitus (abnormal sounds within the ears). Liver
- Liver inflammation with or without jaundice, increase in liver enzymes. Metabolic
- Low sugar. Heart
- QT prolongation, abnormal heart rhythm. Genitourinary
- Kidney damage. Miscellaneous
- Fever, flu-like symptoms, blisters, itching, allergic reactions, hearing loss, secondary intestinal infection.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes .