Read the side effects of Cevimeline as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Excessive sweating, nausea, inflammation of nose, diarrhea, excessive salivation, urinary frequency, weakness, flushing and excessive passage of urine. Central Nervous System
- Headache, dizziness, fatigue, sleeplessness, hot flushes, shivering and anxiety. Respiratory
- Inflammation of sinus/pharynx/bronchus, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, nose bleed and ear pain. Gastrointestinal
- Indigestion, abdominal pain, vomiting and constipation. Musculoskeletal
- Injury back/joint, skeletal pain, pain due to surgery and swelling in the extremities. Eye
- Eye inflammation and abnormal vision. Skin
- Rash and itching. Heart
- Chest pain and palpitations.
Other Precautions :
*Avoid excess dosage.