Read the side effects of Captopril as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Fast heart rate, chest pain, heart attack, congestive heart failure, stroke, low blood pressure and fainting.
Body as a whole
- Allergic reactions.
- Weakness and breast enlargement in males, taste disturbances.
- Rash, itching, redness, skin disorders and scaling.
- Inflammation of pancreas/tongue and difficulty in swallowing.
- Jaundice and liver inflammation.
- Electrolyte disturbances.
- Muscle pain and weakness.
Central Nervous System
- In coordination, confusion, depression, nervousness and drowsiness.
- Asthma, nose inflammation and lung disorder.
- Blurred vision.
Other Precautions :
* It may not work as well in black patients.