Read the side effects of Cannabidiol as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• Weight loss
• Loss of appetite
• Stomach pain
• Difficulty in breathing
• Increased serum creatinine level
• Risk of infections
• Liver enzyme abnormalities
Other Precautions :
• Cannabidiol should not be recommended to other people without the consent of the physician even if they have similar symptoms, as it may harm them.
• Elderly patients should be started with a low dose of cannabidiol as even a normal dose may affect the kidney, liver, heart function and other age-related disorders.
• Patients planning to have a cannabis drug screen should inform the healthcare personnel that they are on cannabidiol therapy as it may affect the test results.